Griesbach Auto Service is seeking skilled Master Certified Automotive Technicians, General Service Automotive Technicians, and Entry Level Automotive Technicians to join our growing team. The Automotive Technician is a critical role in our business, and is an excellent opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic team player who wants to continue to learn about the fast-paced, exciting world of the Automotive industry. This role is one where you can grow the position in many ways to leverage your strengths, personality, interests, and skills. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their "A Game" to work every day to learn and grow the position and company with us!
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Competitive pay
- 5-day work week, no weekends ever! We want everyone to enjoy their weekends with family & friends, doing what they love!
- Paid holidays – The holiday falls on a weekend? We are closed either the Friday before or Monday after.
- Health share packages.
- Retirement planning – Company match and meet with a Financial Advisor!
- Paid vacation – Get up to two weeks!
- Clean and organized facilities.
- State-of-the-art equipment to be used by all technicians. We are always investing on the latest technologies in the automotive field.
- Automotive training & continuing education - We pay for the training! If you receive ASE certifications while with us, we will pay for the test!
- Bi-weekly pay checks on Friday.
- You will be acknowledged and appreciated here! We hold regular team meetings and individual meetings with management to make sure our team members are happy here.
- We listen to our employees, so if you have an idea or suggestion, we're all ears!
- Have goals? We are here to help you set and achieve those goals!
Here are a few expectations we have for our new Automotive Technician:
- Drive and ambition to grow your abilities and work towards achieving ASE and other certifications
- Valid WI driver's license
- Basic tools (we provide all heavy equipment, special tools & diagnostic equipment)
- Positive attitude
If you have a strong desire to succeed, and think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Please email us your resume at email@example.com